Notices & Orders
A feature to view Notices & Orders for the businesses registered on MastersIndia Portal. Users need to track each and every notice/order and check its status to work accordingly. A new dashboard feature has been developed to summarise the notices and orders, which would be helpful for users to track multiple notices they get to avoid penalties.
The dashboard would give basic analytical information and digital representations for the users to analyse and have a summary of their total business litigation.
- Total GSTIN: This section will indicate the total registered GSTINs of the client with the MI portal.
- Active GSTINs: This section will indicate the GSTINs, for whom the credentials were added to fetch their details.
- Disabled GSTINs: This section will display the GSTINs, whose credentials are not provided by the user.
- No. of notices and orders: It will give the total number of notices and orders received by the user overall.
- Others: Number of other notifications sent from govt to the user.
- Amount of demand: The total amount demanded by the govt for all the active GSTINs.
- Notices/Orders by Location: Here, the user would see the state-wise breakdown of their total notices/orders received. Here they can filter out the table if they want to see notices or orders; also, they can filter out whether they want to see a certain business functioning in multiple states.
- Notices/Order by Amount: Here, the user would see the state-wise breakdown of their total notices/orders amount to pay. Here they can filter out the table if they want to see notices or orders; also, they can filter out whether they want to see a certain business functioning in multiple states.
Notice Overview: Here, the user can see all their Notices one by one. the details of each notice/order will be summarised in a table format.
- GSTIN: The GSTIN against which the notice/order is issued.
- Document ref ID: the reference number or ID of the notice/order.
- Issued By: the issuing authority, who released the notice/order.
- Type: Type of the document released. Notice, Order or other.
- Notice/order description: A minimal and brief description of the notice/order issued.
- Date of issue: The date on which the notice/order was issued.
- Due date: The last date until which the notice/order must be executed.
- Amount of demand: The amount being demanded in the notice/order.
1) Users need to first add their GST portal username and password, in the "Failed GSTIN" tab of the Dashboard.
2) Once the GST portal usernames and passwords for the required business, then they just need to track the Notices and Orders from the dashboard, without making more changes.