Users have two options through which they can make payments.
- 1.User can use the feature to generate challans with ease and make payment on the gst portal.
- 2.User can avail the commercial card and use the feature to generate and pay challans on the platform.
Here are the steps to change payment method configuration
- 1.Go to Configurations section from the left side navigation bar
- 2.Click on Payments Card to edit payment configurations
- 1.By Default only Challan Generation is enabled, so user can only generate challans through the system and pay on the GST portal
- 2.Click on Payment Toggle to enable Card based transactions so user can now make payments through the system as well.